Local headlines are as follows:
Service 46/X46 (Bristol – Yate / Chipping Sodbury):
- The timetable is being adjusted to improve the overall punctuality and reliability of buses.
- Extra time is being added in, especially during the morning and afternoon peak period.
- Some early morning commuter journeys are also being brought forward slightly, making the first Monday to Friday departure from Yate at 0540 hours (arriving into Bristol at 0635 hours).
- There will an extra Service 46 journey from Yate to Bristol on Sundays and Public Holidays (at 0905 hours).
Service 82 (Southmead Hospital – Yate / Chipping Sodbury - Wotton-under-Edge):
- A number of Monday to Friday peak time journeys will have more time to complete their journeys, however, this means that a number of departure times – at both ends of the route - will be revised.
- In addition to this some extra journeys – running during the evening – are being added to the timetable. It means that the last bus from Southmead Hospital will leave later, at 2055 hours Monday to Friday, while the last bus from Wotton-under-Edge will be at 1930 hours Monday to Friday.
Service X49 (Bristol – Yate):
- The timetable is being adjusted to improve punctuality and reliability
- The route will also be operated by double deck vehicles wherever possible, helping to substantially increase the capacity of the service at peak times.
- Some improvements are also being made to the Sunday and Public Holiday timetable, with a more consistent two-hourly frequency brought in.