Wednesday 2 December 2020

RAISE CARER'S ALLOWANCES



Join our #StandUpForCarers campaign to increase the Carer's allowance by £1,000 a year.
Will you join them and add your name and join our fight to give carers the support they need?
The national campaign is being led by Ed Davey. This campaign is so personal to him as he has been a carer for much of my life.

His story "First as a teenager, nursing my mum during her long battle against bone cancer. Later for my Nanna, organising her care and trying to make her last few years as comfortable as we could. And now as a father, as Emily and I care for our disabled son John. I know how tough it can be. I will speak up for the nine million carers in our country and be their voice." Will you join Ed? If you will, join the campaign today: libdems.org.uk/carers

No comments:

Post a Comment