In August it became apparent to Network Rail that there would be a reduction in visibility due to the railway bridge works.
Network Rail have now agreed a solution with South Gloucestershire Council with the following features:
- Single speed pillows on the north and south approaches to the bridge
- Road markings to be repainted where necessary
- An additional “SLOW” painted on the road on the south approach
- New solid centre line to be painted on the carriageway
- Post-mounted signs warning of speed pillows