Tuesday 29 May 2012

Employment Futures event

The South Gloucestershire Equalities Forum is running a series of pop-up workshops looking at employment and equalities issues:

‘I’m unemployed. Is it just because I’m a woman?’
Southern Brooks Community Partnership will be running this workshop on Monday 11 June, 6.30pm at Coniston Community Centre, The Parade, Coniston Road, Patchway, BS34 5LP.

‘I’m unemployed. Is it just because I’m Black?’ Chinese? Asian?’
SARI (support against racist incidents) will be running this workshop on Tuesday 12, 6.30pm at Filton College WISE Campus, New Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol BS34 8LP.

‘I’m unemployed. Is it just because I’m too young?’
Filton College will be running this workshop on
Wednesday 13, 6.30pm at Armadillo Youth Venue and Cafe, Station Road, Yate BS37 4FW.

‘I’m unemployed. Is it just because I’m disabled?’
The South Gloucestershire Disability Equality Network (DEN) will be running this workshop on
Monday 18 June at 6pm. Paul’s Place, Serridge Lane, Coalpit Heath, Bristol BS36 2TT

‘I’m unemployed. Is it just because I’m too old?’
Age UK South Gloucestershire are running this workshop on
Monday 18 June, 6.30pm at The Park Centre
High Street, Kingswood BS15 4AR.

Each workshop will send representatives to Employment Futures: The Big Debate at Bristol Science Park on Thursday 21 June.

You can find out more and register on the South Glos website - the deadline is Friday 8th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment